LIVESTREAM AND IN-PERSON WORSHIP 1:30PM ON SUNDAYS
Welcome to the 130 Ministry Website! We are the college and young adults ministry at Church Everyday and we are striving to be a place where you can experience rest through the grace of Jesus, wrestle with questions, come honestly before God, and find your identity and place in the kingdom of Heaven.
Join us for worship on Sunday afternoons at 1:30pm at Church Everyday. Our sanctuary is located on the 3rd floor of the Education Center at 17015 Devonshire St. Northridge, CA. 91325.
In-person and via Youtube Livestream: Sundays at 1:30 pm
College Ministry Friday Night Bible Studies
Fridays from 7:30pm to 10:00pm
All meetings take place on the
3rd floor of the Education Center Bldg
Who we are and what we stand for
Onethirty Ministry is a place where college students and young adults can experience rest through the grace of Jesus, wrestle with questions, come honestly before God, and find their identity and place in the Kingdom of Heaven.
Simply put, Jesus changed the world by inviting people to come and follow him. Though the invitation is simple, how we follow Jesus in our modern world is often pretty complicated.
- We study God’s word regularly: to learn more about ourselves, the world around us, and how to pattern our lives after Jesus Christ.
- We are committed to one another: Jesus spent time with the outsiders to teach the insiders what it looks like to love our neighbors. Therefore, we want to train ourselves to be committed to people who are not exactly like us. We want our unity to be based on our mutual love for Jesus, not just our mutual interests.
- We are committed to our communities: Being a Christian means that we make a difference in the places where we live, work, and hang out through our actions, words, and attitudes.
- We are not afraid of messy relationships: Jesus showed grace and love without compromising truth, and so the tension between grace and truth is where we want to live and thrive. That means that we give room for the confrontation of sins while growing in a culture of grace.
- We are transformed by the gospel: The gospel is not just a series of facts we believe to get into heaven, but an entire life paradigm shift that transforms and gives ultimate meaning to everything we do.
Please let us know if you have any questions!